Saturday, July 18, 2015

Free

I'm writing with the Five Minute Friday crowd again on Saturday morning.

Start:

So many times in the past few months I have felt like I'm stuck living under a microscope watching and waiting to see what would happen... Stumbling in and out of caring.

And now, after some spiritual recalibration - I am FREE.

It's not about me! It's about Him!

Pride is such a nasty thing, sucking me into defensive mode and tempting me to forget that key truth!

Refreshing as the sun breaking through the clouds on a stormy day I am to live in being "FOR" and not worrying about what might be "against".

“He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you but to do justly, and to love kindness and mercy, and to humble yourself and walk humbly with your God? [Deut. 10:12, 13.]”
‭‭Micah‬ ‭6:8‬ ‭AMP‬‬
http://bible.com/8/mic.6.8.amp

The clouds are rolling in, lightning and thunder returns, I remain FREE to do what He has shown me knowing the sun will come out.
Stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment