Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Peace in the Process

This has been the hardest year of my life that I can remember.

I am finally embracing the process of this journey of life. Today. I can't promise how I will feel about tomorrow, but for now, an hour before I have to pick my fellas up from school, I choose to embrace the process.

I have gone through hard times before, but this year, has been fully loaded with curveballs, heart hurts, people hurts, health issues and transitions I could never have imagined.

The details of the above may or may not come out in this blog. But essentially they aren't key to what this blog is about.

Finding Peace in the Process of LIFE.

I am doing some great Bible study, reading some other wonderful books, blogging, and connecting with others who want to do the same.

I have struggled with Depression for years (mostly S.A.D.) with occasional panic attacks but this year hit severe clinical depression including constant suicidal thoughts and as many as 6-8 panic attacks a day.

Peace is a big deal.

I've known Jesus my whole life.

I know He's called the Prince of Peace.

This year I've been tested in my faith and what I know about Him, what I know about me, and what I ultimately practice when it comes to Peace.

So, I'm learning...

Peace in the Process...

One day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment