Thursday, November 14, 2013

Changes...

I've changed so much this past year, I hardly recognize myself.

Honest.

A few weeks ago I had to figure out what I preferred --- FAT or CRAZY!

Well, maybe not quite, but that's what it felt like.

The medicine I started taking to keep me from jumping off the ledge was causing me to gain weight.

It sucks to join Weight Watchers with friends and be the only one that GAINS every single week regardless of the changes I made to my diet.

I took the plunge. I don't need to be fatter. I've worked long and hard for years to fight my bulges and even though mentally I was feeling better most days, all it took was stepping on the scale once a week to send me plummeting into the abyss of overweight despair.

I changed medicine and went through a deep low (though not as deep as before) and now, hopefully I am on my way back up.

I also bought the biggest size jeans I've ever worn. Every time I put them on I am grateful I don't have to wear my capris that were the only thing I fit in besides my stretch pants. My ankles are warm too! I keep in mind that some day, SOON I hope, I can donate some really great condition nice jeans to someone who needs them.

***

I will also be making changes to this blog. I had to make my first post yesterday, but I promise to tweak this blog to make it more user friendly and have useful links to things and blogs I find helpful.

Any tips or clues on how to do that would be quite helpful since I am pretty new to doing anything besides posting pictures and writing.

That's it for now... Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment